Temperatures for feeding Koi fish
1. Feed Saki-Hikari "MULTI-SEASON" Diet at or above 5o C
- Easily assimilated, highly digestible daily diet. Ideal for feeding during the cooler months.
- Includes pure-cultured Spirulina, helping maintain excellent colouring.
2. Feed Saki-Hikari "BALANCE" Diet at or above 11o C
- Daily diet which promotes health growth and desirable form.
- Unique blend of the finest quality protiens, carbohydrates, amino acids and fats.
- Perfect balance of ingredients results in fat-depost-free growth.
3. Feed Saki-Hikari "COLOUR" Diet at or above 15o C
- Daily diet which promotes excellent colouring.
- Rich in pure-cultured Spirulina and Zeaxanthin promoting vivid colour enhancement of the Hiben (red areas) without negatively impacting on the Shiroji (white areas).
4. Feed Saki-Hikari "GROWTH" Diet at or above 16o C.
- Daily diet promoting outstanding growth and championship form.
- Specific blend of lpid and other nutritional components to meet the natural omnivorous requirements of Nishikigoi.